How Our Cloud Services support real business needs
The cloud gives you easy access to a broad range of technologies so that you can innovate faster and build nearly anything that you can imagine. You can quickly spin up resources as you need them–from infrastructure services, such as compute, storage, and databases, to Internet of Things, machine learning, data lakes and analytics, and much more.
You can deploy technology services in a matter of minutes, and get from idea to implementation several orders of magnitude faster than before. This gives you the freedom to experiment, test new ideas to differentiate customer experiences, and transform your business.
With cloud computing, you don’t have to over-provision resources up front to handle peak levels of business activity in the future. Instead, you provision the amount of resources that you actually need. You can scale these resources up or down to instantly grow and shrink capacity as your business needs change.
The cloud allows you to trade capital expenses (such as data centers and physical servers) for variable expenses, and only pay for IT as you consume it. Plus, the variable expenses are much lower than what you would pay to do it yourself because of the economies of scale.
Deploy globally in minutes
With the cloud, you can expand to new geographic regions and deploy globally in minutes. Cloud Services have infrastructure all over the world, so you can deploy your application in multiple physical locations with just a few clicks. Putting applications in closer proximity to end users reduces latency and improves their experience.
Our Cloud Services
- Despite businesses being blasted with abundance of data in this digital era, most of the organizations do not make use of the opportunities that lie in analyzing it.
- Insights can be derived from Big Data by deploying computing algorithms on your devices or back-end platforms to compute, and reveal different patterns, and new trends. Using this information will create better strategies, improve processes, reduce costs and create new opportunities.
- Our capabilities in this area span a range of platforms and services.
- IAWS Migration
- AWS hosting
- AWS Monitoring
- AWS Analytics
- Azure cloud Services
- Google Cloud Services
AI technology consulting
Artificial intelligence consulting services will help you realize how many opportunities come from implementing AI solutions into your business, along with the analysis of available data and data’s monetization potential
What your gains are:
- Get your massive data set to a manageable size in order to find the best answers to the biggest questions lying in the data.
- Ensure your AI Model is accurate and explainable
- Evaluate the real value of the AI opportunity
- Get business and technical documentation for your future AI solution
- AI Solution Design
- Data Exploration
- AI Model Assessment
- Pilot Project
AI development & engineering
Run, maintain and scale AI and machine learning solutions from pilot to production. Adopt frameworks to leverage real-time data for developing and deploying AI applications in a real-world context and drive a positive ROI
What your gains are:
- Drive smarter transformations of your workflows and technology
- Turn raw unstructured data into quality useful information
- Get intelligent insights to your customers and into their experiences
- Identify anomalies that stop and prevent fraud-related losses and damages
- Find out what’s expected to happen in the future and get competitive advantage in the market
- Make data-driven business decisions based on extracted relevant features and stats
- Anomaly Detection
- Computer Vision
- Customer Analytics
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning Data Engineering
- Machine Learning Operations
- Predictive Analytics
- Recommender Systems
- Scientific Model Architecting
- Time Series Forecasting
How our US based Cloud team can help
TechRover helps clients drive digital transformation by enabling them to combine digital and traditional data to gain a competitive advantage